GP Surgery Reinstatement Valuations
Are you paying too much insurance or should you be increasing your insurance to cover rebuilding costs should the worst occur?
If you’re not sure, you must call us now on 0845 143 0019 or email email@example.com so we can assess it for you.
A Reinstatement Valuation [or Reinstatement Cost Assessment] is an estimation of the cost of rebuilding a property following total destruction. An accurate assessment will eliminate the risks associated with under insurance and will avoid payment of excessive premiums for over insurance.
GP Surveyors are able to undertake a Reinstatement Valuation of your GP surgery premises. This assessment will:
- Ascertain the cost of demolition and subsequent rebuilding to the current standard of the GP property
- Provide a report which states the estimated rebuild time, allowing a contingency plan to be implemented and ensuring services can be maintained for your patients
- Don’t just rely on the market value of your property when purchasing building insurance. The cost to rebuild a property can sometimes be a lot more or less than this
- We recommend that you have a Reinstatement Valuation undertaken every few years to ensure that the figure you provide to your insurance company is up-to-date
All of the Reinstatement Cost Assessments undertaken by GP Surveyors follow best practice guidance provided by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
We also recommend:
- Healthcare Asset Management
- Alterations & Refurbishments
- Doctor's Surgery Development
- CQC Property Audits