Queens Medical Centre, Devon for Sale.
The sale of this Devon medical centre is a fantastic primary care property investment opportunity.
Offers over: £1.65 million
Bids close: 12pm June 5th
Queens Medical Practice is a large purpose-built GP surgery, offering three floors of accommodation, which can be accessed by lift or stairs. There is a tarmac car park situated to the rear of the property, which has space for 8 cars.
The ground floor is 221.5 sq m and consists of: three consulting rooms, two treatment rooms and two offices. The surgery benefits from an entrance lobby, a large waiting area and a reception space. Facilities include four WCs.
The first floor is 214.85 sq m and consists of: four treatment rooms, five consulting rooms, an examination room, a large waiting area and two separate storage rooms.
The second floor is 202.28 sq m and consists of: eight office spaces which are utilised for staff, records storage, server space and meetings. Facilities include two WCs, a shower room and a kitchen. There is also a boiler room located on the floor.
• Sale and Transfer – GMS NHSE contract to be taken over with the purchase of the building
• Notional Rent: £98,500 / annum
• Patient list size: 9,214 weighted
• FTE doctors: 3.6
• Number of staff: 31
• Staffing cost as a percentage of total: 42%
• Local and National Enhanced Services
• Local practices and PCN: Barnstaple Alliance PCN including, Fremington Medical Centre, Brannams Medical Centre and Litchdon Medical Centre.
Key Property Features
• Purpose-built 1999-2000
• Ground floor area: 221.5 sq m
• First-floor area: 214.85 sq m
• Second-floor area: 214.85 sq m
• Car parking spaces: 6
Click a plan to enlarge and see all three floors.
Business Development Manager
0114 281 5398