- This event has passed.
Lancashire & Cumbria LMC Conference
8th February 2019 @ 12:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
GP Surveyors are delighted to be delivering our GP property workshop – Succession Planning at the Lancashire & Cumbria LMC Conference.
The half-day conference is to be held at the beautiful Marriot Hotel Peston on Friday, February 2. The conference will feature a number of prominent key-note speakers, a range of informative workshops and a chance to network over lunch and refreshment breaks.
Key-Note Speakers include:
- Dr Nikita Kanani – Deputy Head of Primary Care, NHS England
- Farah Jameel – GPC England Executive Team Member
- Matt Rickard – Pensions Specialist, St James Place Wealth Management
A choice of four workshops will be available on the day including CPD points.
GP Surveyors Workshop – Succession planning
- Situational analysis
– Retirement planning
– The issues (BMA statistics of the number of GPs retiring, current recruitment crisis, existing stock (fit for purpose) etc)
- What are the options available? Advantages and Disadvantages
– GP partners to buy out a retiring partner
– Sale and leaseback
– Sale and transfer of medical contract
- Plan now for tomorrow
– Overview of key elements to consider
- Q and A
About our facilitator:
Paul Conlan – Operations Director, GP Surveyors
Paul has a wealth of experience and knowledge covering the primary care property sector, over 30 years’ experience in the surveying sector and is a Registered Valuer and a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRIC). Paul leads a team of fifteen at GP Surveyors, acting on behalf of GP practices across the UK, undertaking a diverse range of valuations, rent reviews, contract disputes and investment transactions. Paul is highly experienced in negotiating with key industry stakeholders including District Valuers and NHS England.
Paul’s engaging and informative GP premises workshops and talks have been very well received at numerous events across the UK and proved to be a fantastic learning opportunity for Practice Managers and GP’s alike.
- Time: from 18:30
- Cost: £30
- Presecco on arrival
- 3 course meal
- After dinner speaker: Dr Tharake Gunarathe
- & entertainment