Do you have space within your surgery? Interested in maximising your practice’s income? A Pharmacy Implant maybe for you
As financial pressures increase on GP premises, renting out vacant space can be an excellent way to enhance service provision and maximise income into your practice. A pharmacy implant provides your surgery with both these benefits.
GP Surveyors act on behalf of practice owners to explore the feasibility of a pharmacy implant.
Our team of expert pharmacy surveyors will investigate the viability for extending your surgery, utilising spare land or reconfiguring existing space to enable you to lease to a pharmacy.
With GP Surveyors, you will benefit from over 19 years of experience and expertise in pharmacy implants. Our aim is to provide you with the best possible outcome to achieve long-term rental income and increased capital value.
Our Pharmacy Implant service includes:
- Sourcing suitable pharmacy tenants
- Producing ‘heads of terms’ to form the structure of your proposed lease
- Managing and coordinate bids from prospective pharmacy tenants and ensure maximum bids are achieved by considering potential capital incentives and lease terms
- Providing a report summarising viable options detailing prospective pharmacy tenants
- Negotiating lease terms
- Liaising with your solicitor and other associated parties until successful completion
Contact GP Surveyors now for a free initial consultation.
Call: 0114 281 5850
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We will call you back within the same working day.
* Mandatory fields