Do you have space within your surgery? Interested in maximising your practice’s income? A Pharmacy Implant maybe for you
“GP Surveyors just come and do the job required. There is no hassle, no extra work for us to do, perfect! All we need to do is sit and wait for everything to happen.”
– Andrea Kitchen, Kimberworth Park Medical Centre, Rotherham
As financial pressures increase on GP premises, renting out vacant space can be an excellent way to enhance service provision and maximise income into your practice.
GP Surveyors act on behalf of practice owners to explore the feasibility of a pharmacy implant.
Our team of expert surveyors will investigate the viability for extending your surgery, utilising spare land or reconfiguring existing space to enable you to lease to a pharmacy.
With GP Surveyors, you will benefit from over 17 years of experience and expertise of this specialist sector. Our aim is to provide you with the best possible outcome to achieve long term rental income and increased capital value.
GP Surveyors will:
- Source suitable pharmacy tenants
- Produce ‘heads of terms’ to form the structure of your proposed lease
- Manage and coordinate bids from prospective pharmacy tenants and ensure maximum bids are achieved by considering potential capital incentives and lease terms
- Provide a report summarising viable options detailing prospective pharmacy tenants
- Negotiate lease terms
- Liaise with your solicitor and other associated parties until successful completion
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We will call you back within the same working day.
* Mandatory fields
(Please note: calls maybe recorded
for service improvement purposes)