Are you losing out on valuable income? Is the rent that your pharmacy tenant is paying too low?
Many GP surgeries now include a co-located pharmacy close to or integral within their premises.
GP Surveyors work on behalf of GP surgery landlords for rent reviews and lease renewals, to ensure pharmacy tenants are paying a fair rent for the space that they occupy.
With GP Surveyors you will benefit from our proven track record & experience of this specialist area together with our national database of pharmacy evidence detailing other pharmacy rents.
GP Surveyors will ensure you are receiving the optimal rental income by:
- Undertaking a free review of your existing lease
- Inspect your premises to assess if there is a likelihood of an increase
- Negotiating the rent on your behalf with the pharmacy company to arrive at an agreement
- Project manage the process from beginning to end
Our fees are performance related, so if you don’t receive an increase in rental income no fee will be due.
“We recently used GP Surveyors to undertake a rent review for the pharmacy on site. The outcome was favourable to us. I would recommend GP Surveyors due to their conscientiousness and personal approach to small businesses like ours. From start to finish they kept me fully informed of progress.”
– Rachael George, Manager, Abington Clinic, Northampton
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We will call you back within the same working day.