Are you losing out on valuable income? Is the rent that your pharmacy tenant is paying too low?
“We recently used GP Surveyors to undertake a rent review for the pharmacy on site. The outcome was favourable to us. I would recommend GP Surveyors due to their conscientiousness and personal approach to small businesses like ours. From start to finish they kept me fully informed of progress.”
– Rachael George, Manager, Abington Clinic, Northampton
Many GP surgeries now include a co-located pharmacy close to or integral within their premises.
GP Surveyors work on behalf of GP surgery landlords for rent reviews and lease renewals to ensure pharmacy tenants are paying a fair rent for the space that they occupy.
With GP Surveyors you will benefit from our proven track record & experience of this specialist area together with our national database of pharmacy evidence detailing other pharmacy rents.
GP Surveyors will ensure you are receiving the optimal rental income by:
- Undertaking a free review of your existing lease
- Inspect your premises to assess if there is a likelihood of an increase
- Negotiating the rent on your behalf with the pharmacy company to arrive at an agreement
- Project manage the process from beginning to end
Our fees are performance related, so if you don’t receive an increase in rental income no fee will be due.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We will call you back within the same working day.
* mandatory fields