Please Note: GP Surveyors have decided to postpone all our GP premises workshops until further notice, in order to help the efforts of protecting public health at this difficult time. Postponed dates will be rescheduled in due course.
- This event has passed.
The South Yorkshire Practice Managers Conference 2019
28th March 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
GP Surveyors are delighted to be exhibiting at… The South Yorkshire Practice Managers Conference 2019, Transforming General Practice in South Yorkshire, held in the excellent conference facilities of Rotherham United Football Club on Thursday, March 28.
The conference programme has been developed through region-wide research and discussion with members and healthcare leaders across South Yorkshire to identify key topics and evidence of best practice and innovation. Registration is open to those working in any of the following CCGs, Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster, and Bassetlaw.
The aim of the conference is to create a programme that is relevant and timely, offering practical insights that will enable surgeries to tackle the current challenges they face.
- Hear the latest thinking in General Practice service transformation
- Learn and discuss with senior healthcare practitioners – the key challenges and priorities
- Learn about the new regimes and how these will play out into General Practice
- Knowledge share with peers and leading healthcare professionals from across the UK
- Have access to a selection of leading suppliers, including; healthcare technology companies, associated suppliers, consultants and other suppliers to the sector
- Take away real advice and guidance – practical solutions and new initiatives that can be applied within your Practice or Federation
- Discuss ways to collaborate in integrating the quality initiatives across the healthcare sector
- Attend specialist workshops
Visit our stand for expert advice on your GP premises.
We’re the UK’s leading firm of Chartered Surveyors for Doctors’ surgeries, with more than 18 years of experience in the primary care sector, we cover a wide range of services and will be on hand to help answer any queries you have.